Stay in our exclusive penthouse suite devoted to the art of Japanese craftsmanship. In this family suite – spanning the entirety of the top floor – you can enjoy exquisite examples of crafts whilst savouring the warm texture of tatami matting beneath your feet and enjoying inspiring views of Tokyo Skytree from your private balcony.
It will be best for 4 people if you want to keep enough space in the room or carry a lot of luggage.
- A modern interpretation of a traditional ryokan room that can host up to six guests.
- Six plush futon sets to place on the warm tatami
- Two beautiful bathrooms offer extra convenience for use by a large family or group.
- 47 square metres (509 square feet).
- Crafts featured: kimono cushions, Edo Kiriko glassware, Hiroshige woodblock prints and paper fans.
- Premium bathroom and sustainable amenities
One exclusive family suite: Edo Suite