Cycling in Andalusia: The pedal paradise for cycling enthusiasts
Gear up for the cycling adventure of a lifetime in Andalusia! Explore scenic routes with breathtaking views, enjoy the freedom of the open road, and bask in the warm spring sun. Cortijo El Sarmiento awaits, offering tailored bike tours, top-notch carbon bikes, and a cyclist-friendly haven. From superpower breakfasts to post-ride indulgence, every detail is covered. Embrace the thrill of cycling in paradise—book your ride, recharge, and savour the joy of every pedal stroke!
This is all included in the package price:
- Airport transfer from Alicante to the Cortijo El Sarmiento
- Welcome drink to get to know each other
- 7 nights in a double room or double room for single use
- 7 El Sarmiento superpower breakfasts
- Carbon bike for the entire week, set to your measurements
- Tours with challenging rides in an ever-changing environment for all 6 days.
- 2 high-end energy bars per day to put in your cycling jersey and well-stocked energy drink bottles to attach to your bike
- All days upon “homecoming” either coffee with cake or beer with Tapas—whatever you prefer.
- secured bicycle shed with access for cyclists only
- FREE use of technical equipment and cleaning materials
- FREE laundry service available for cycling clothes
- FREE use of fitness and sauna
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Plain and sparkling water at our refill station
- 1 Andalusian tasting night with all the best from the area accompanied by a typical Andalusian Apéritif and a great local wine
- A farewell evening in the form of our amazing 7-Course Gourmet Dinner, again including a special apéritif as well as a typical local wine.
- Airport transfer to Alicante airport
Accompanying people in a double room who are there for moral support but do not wish to saddle up themselves are given a discount of €40,00 per night. Just enter the voucher code TEAM.
If you would like to arrive earlier or depart later, please contact us. We'll find a solution together ツ.
All services are per person
Massages or other wellness treatments are not included – but can be booked either in advance or on-site